Cakes, Storage and Shelf Life
* All cakes may contain nuts/nut traces
* Gluten free cakes are available upon request.
* All cakes are handmade therefore differences may occur.
* All cakes should be stored in a cool dark place on a flat sturdy surface.
* Never put cakes in the fridge other than fresh dairy cream cakes.
* Cakes will keep for one week after delivery.
* Fruitcake last perfectly well for months not years.
Cake jars are best stored in the fridge for up to 5 days or can be frozen for up to 1 month. They can be eaten either chilled or room temperature, if you dont like them cold then just take them out of the fridge 2 hours before consumption.
Edible and Non-Edible Goods
WARNING: We advise caution in the use of non-edible items on cakes and other edible goods, and do not accept any liability whatsoever for the inappropriate use of any product.
• We usually require 3 working days notice on all cakes ordered. However we may have the resources to meet shorter notice demand. Please order as early as you can.
• Please check your order thoroughly before payment. For bespoke cakes, our decorators can only create the finished article from what they interpret from the wording of your order. It is not possible to create exact specifications when modeling food, just a graphical representation.
• If an inscription colour or any other choice is left un-selected on your order then we reserve the right to use our own discretion.
• We accept cash and card payment via a payment link. We do not hold card or any other personal account details.
For payment enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer financial details with any 3rd parties.
• Deliveries are made on your chosen delivery date and time.
• All cakes are delivered boxed.
• We can deliver to neighbors if you are out. Please specify your neighbors complete address.
* We cannot be held responsible for any interference with the completed cake once it has been collected/delivered.
* Once delivered/collected the cake is no longer our responsibility.
For all delivery enquiries please contact email@example.com
Refund Cancellation and Complaints
• There will be no refund on cakes cancelled less than 3 working days prior to collection or delivery.
• Corrections and repairs to cakes, including inscription mistakes, can be corrected on the same day in most cases. You are required to give us this opportunity and must let us know of the problem within one hour of accepting your cake.
• Complaints are very rare and we take them very seriously. Some complaints may require further investigation and an immediate refund may not always be possible. Photographic evidence may be requested prior to you using the cake.
• Cakes, or part of cakes, may need to be returned within three days to ensure we are able to fairly assess the nature of the complaint.
• The maximum refund we offer is the value of the cake and delivery. Further compensation is not available.
For enquiries and complaints please email firstname.lastname@example.org